Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Updates on our trip to Honduras



OK, I know I promised to post new blogs on my trip this week. However, I have so much work to catch up on, I've had to put it on the back burner while I fulfill customer orders and catch up on my editing, as well as complete a maternity and engagement shoot this week.

The good news is, our fearless group leader and travel companion, Russ Reyes, is a writer and has posted all the updates to his blog. Please make sure to visit this link to get the scoop on our mission, view a few pictures and get a feel for what Honduras is like.

http://lakesidechurchimpacthonduras.blogspot.com/

I will be working on pictures next week while in Michigan and hope to have everything posted in 2 weeks!

Thanks everyone for your continued support!

Amber

No comments: